Friday, January 18, 2013

Finding Home

View from Kerry Park


Moving is tiresome… boxes, movers, memories long packed away. They all want answers. Where does this go? What should be discarded? It is easy to get lost in the minutia of moving, and miss the bigger picture.

So I went out into my new city this morning, away from the boxes and piles, and scattered bits that may make up a home (should I find creativity in the chaos). I walked down my street, passed old craftsman homes, and headed west a few blocks.

Along Galer

The world opened up before me.

View from Queen Anne Hill


Across the sound


The Mountain

This is why I am here.



2 comments:

  1. Great to see your blog,Valerie ! Keep writing-Adity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Adity! So great to have you visit these pages. :)

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!